Thursday, August 29, 2013

I Am Here... Being Bella


I am here. I went away for a little while to deal with a dark and stormy situation but I have returned to warm morning light and clear blue skies. I'll be here more frequently over the coming days, a tiny whisper here, a splash of colour there, a video or two and as always, plenty of vivid photographs. I have much to share with you and thank you all for the oceans of love and positive thoughts whilst we are TTC.


This lady is back. Expect photos, stories, giveaways and seaside love. Expect happiness when you come here. I'm back to being Bella and I have a whole lot of love to share with you my dear friends. Get out your camera, pick wild flowers, take a trip to the seaside. Live each day with purpose and laughter and remember to visit my seaside port very soon...

Love, Bella xx

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like we both took a little time off to heal our bodies and our minds. I was just thinking this morning it would be nice to breath in the ocean air

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you need to visit the sea. It's a must to clear your mind and help your body recover. Thinking of you xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your messages. I love reading your words and sharing snippets from our seaside life with you.

Love Bella xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails