Sunday, August 25, 2013

34/52 Taking it Easy


A portrait of my family once a week, every week in 2013

Coco: She silently hopped up onto the chair under the marble top table to steal a nap in the afternoon sunshine.

This week we took it easy. All of us. Early to bed, blinds drawn, dark rooms, cool timber floors. We rested, ate steamed vegetables, drank soup, took short showers and tumbled into a bed lined with crisp clean sheets that felt smooth against our skin. I'm feeling much better and have been pleasantly surprised by the love and support in the blogosphere as of late. From the bottom of my weary heart, thank you everyone for the well wishes, thoughts and prayers.

My favourite post from Jodi's link up this week comes from Tasmania. Marian shares images of two of the most perfect angelic faces I have seen. I wish I could sleep as peacefully as her darling daughter.

Sending happiness and positivity to everyone.

Bella xx

1 comment:

  1. I do hope you are feeling better after your week of rest, and took a cue from Coco and napped in the sunshine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your messages. I love reading your words and sharing snippets from our seaside life with you.

Love Bella xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails