Saturday, July 13, 2013

YouTube video for Sea and Salt!

Last Sunday I made a YouTube video for Sea and Salt. It was a fun little project which had me splashing about under an impossibly blue winter sky. There were plenty of outtakes due to the fact that I was. Laughing. My. Head. Off.


Message in a Bottle

Cloudless winter mornings, blue skies and a vast beach.
The perfect playground for this happy blogger, her handsome
husband and sweet Coco to dance, run and discover a hidden
message inside a blue glass bottle...

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Spreading some seaside love to you, wherever you happen to find yourself on our beautiful blue planet.

Bella xx

2 comments:

  1. Super cute! Put a big smile on my face (and I love that song).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh thank you Katie. I could have used the entire song but the rest of the clips would have been me on the sand laughing hysterically as Coco tried to lick my face. Making the video made me feel like Summer is just around the corner. Thank you for your comment!
      Bella xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your messages. I love reading your words and sharing snippets from our seaside life with you.

Love Bella xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails