Sunday, July 7, 2013

27/52 Coco Can Fly



A portrait of my family once a week, every week in 2013

Coco: Running crazy at the beach with such tremendous speed that she appears to take off.

Sometimes she's much too fast for me to be able to focus on her properly but that's ok, the time spent laughing is well worth the blurry photo memories.

My absolute favourite portraits from this week are of these darlings from Hello Sisilia and, the look of summer joy from Little Sleep, and the captivated faces of these sweet babes from Rebucado Acido.

I'm embarking on something a little different this weekend, I have a few special little projects in the works and as the time comes to reveal them, you will find the announcements either here at Sea and Salt or on my Facebook page.

The first of the four small projects is my giveaway, to be drawn on August 10th, free entry and open to everyone, everywhere! GOOD LUCK!

I hope you are enjoying the sunshine wherever you find yourself on this beautiful Sunday.

Bella xx

4 comments:

  1. My favourite this week - you have captured her excitement beautifully. Reminds me of our old Daisy dog bounding across the Sandwick beach in Shetland on our daily walks x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout out!
    Coco looks so so happy running about. <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your messages. I love reading your words and sharing snippets from our seaside life with you.

Love Bella xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails