Wednesday, May 8, 2013

18/52 Morning Light


"A portrait of my family, once a week, every week, in 2013."

Coco: Tiny paws on a nutmeg coloured puppy. She lies in the warmth of diagonal lines of autumn sunlight that shine through wooden louvres.

She follows the sunlight around on the floor and when it disappears in the late morning she comes to tell me that it's time for her second run on the beach. Unfortunately I'm only available to take her for two morning walks on the weekends, the rest of the time I'm working in another town.

Some mornings it's a very difficult task to drag myself away from my puppy and the sea. If only I could stay to soak up the sunshine.

This week my heart skipped a beat when I laid my weary eyes upon this angelic face in the soft light. Eva, with her eyes so bright, and her lips as delicate as rose petals. Forgive me for believing I had stumbled into a fairytale.

Bella xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave your messages. I love reading your words and sharing snippets from our seaside life with you.

Love Bella xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails