Sunday, February 10, 2013

Happy Chinese New Year!

Good morning dear friends and Happy Chinese New Year!

This year I find myself embracing the Year of the Snake. This is yet another Chinese New Year that I find myself celebrating with my Chinese Malaysian husband. Byron is from Miri in Sarawak, Borneo and has a beautiful, vibrant and exotic Chinese heritage. Having Byron in my life is one of the more rewarding aspects of living day to day, and this couldn't be more true than waking up next to him on this lazy Sunday morning to see him sleepily cuddle Coco, who had snuck into bed with us (I don't usually post Instagram pictures on my blog but I couldn't resist this one!).


Gong Xi Fa Cai!

Bella xx

2 comments:

  1. Happy Chinese New Year, Bella!
    We celebrated our 'hens night' on CNY, last year - it is one of my fondest memories of 2012 - firecrackers, flowers, paper coins and dancers! I loved it!

    Wishing you a lovely week.

    Sar xx
    ps. I've nominated you for a Liebster Award - head over to the blog for details! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sarah, it's always lovely to see comments from you! What a wonderful way to celebrate a hens night. I didn't have one of those (mostly because I was a little frightened of what some ladies might get up to when planning it!). I read through your post about the Liebster Award and will reply to it very soon.
      Loving your healthy recipes!
      Bella xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your messages. I love reading your words and sharing snippets from our seaside life with you.

Love Bella xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails