Tuesday, January 22, 2013

3/52




"A portrait of my family, once a week, every week, in 2013."

Coco: Her footprint in the sand during our late afternoon walk along the beach before the storm rolled in over the sea, dark and ominous.

Maxi: My calm boy, happy to lie next to us as we work in the vegetable garden simply because he enjoys our company.

Byron: That looks he gives me when he pretends to be serious. It is always followed by a huge cheeky smile.


The following picture is of me laughing. Byron took this seconds before fat droplets of cool rain began to fall on us. We could see the curtain of water falling across the beach, it was fun running home in the rain.


I hope the cooler weather has brought relief to those affected by the extremely high temperatures.

Bella xx

5 comments:

  1. What beautiful photos!! :D What coast do you guys reside in?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is gorgeous here Nina. We live on the mid north coast of NSW in Australia. It's a very green area and no matter the weather, it is always incredibly beautiful. I am biased towards living by the ocean though :)

      Delete
  2. What a blessed life you must live. A handsome hubby, beach trips, a dog, a veggie garden AND a cat! Sounds dreamy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are very fortunate to be here. I love it when I'm lying in bed of a night time and I can hear the waves crashing outside. Soothing :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your messages. I love reading your words and sharing snippets from our seaside life with you.

Love Bella xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails