Sunday, December 30, 2012

-1


"A portrait of my family, once a week, every week, in 2013."

Portrait -1: Portia having a nap in my mother's arms after Christmas dinner

This is my first image for the 52 Project. The idea, as Jodi from her beautiful blog Che & Fidel has designed it, is to capture one portrait of her children each week, every week of a given year.

As I do not have children of my own, I will be posting one image every week of 2013 of a person, place or animal that has had an impact on me in some form during each week of the new year.

This image of dear little Portia, our family Chihuahua is titled '-1' simply because it was taken in the last week of 2012 and will serve as my introduction to the 52 Project for 2013.

I look forward to seeing what lies ahead and as Jodi has indicated, will be posting the first image of 2013 (or 1/52) on January 6th.

I cannot wait to share with you this clever project and wish you all a safe, happy and prosperous transition into what I believe may be our best year yet.

With love,

Bella xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave your messages. I love reading your words and sharing snippets from our seaside life with you.

Love Bella xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails