Friday, November 18, 2016

Stillness


Love | 2 years and one glorious month

Hello there friends,

I'm still here. I took a little break but I'm back now. I went away for a while, tried something out, something vastly different to my norm. I processed the change in my surroundings and within myself and now I'm here to share. Most importantly, I feel like I have gained a greater appreciation for all the elements in my life that make up my very being.

I can be still and notice the air; the taste of spring as it rolls around my tongue and fills my belly. In the past month I have visited waterfalls, danced with mountains, stretched with golden sunrises, greeted the new moon and wondered at the glistening array of stars emblazoned across the night sky.

Some of you, particularly my tribe, may have noticed my absence more than others. I assure you that I am ok. I just needed time and space to breathe. To recentre and be still.

I look forward to this story unfurling in the coming weeks. You're welcome to join me.

I'm glad you're here.

Love Bella

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave your messages. I love reading your words and sharing snippets from our seaside life with you.

Love Bella xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails