Sunday, September 6, 2015

Happy Father's Day


Happy Father's Day to my sweet man

We may not always see eye to eye; I think that's part culture-clash and partly due to our different personalities but I couldn't live this life happily without you.

I want you to know that I adore you. I adore you for your kindness and for your selflessness when it comes to sacrifices to make a better life for our family. I love to watch you interact with our precious baby girl and my heart beats faster with pride and love as I witness her unfaltering love to play with you. Tummy raspberries, crawling over a sleepy papa, hide and seek with a blanket, tipping her upside and carrying her on your shoulders... You two are such bellyaching with laughter fun!
You're also my greatest loves, but you, my darling husband are my sweetheart and I love living this wild, crazy, energy-giving-and-draining life with you.

You're the greatest father I can ever imagine and baby Love and I cherish every moment we have in your company.

Thanks for indulging me in some camera time when I sooked about the best light being in the carpark on this overcast afternoon. You truly love me.

Happy Father's Day, my love.

PS I hope you like your hat. It makes you look like a hipster and that's something we can laugh about together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave your messages. I love reading your words and sharing snippets from our seaside life with you.

Love Bella xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails