Sunday, May 10, 2015


130/365

My first Mother's Day

You made me a mama, darling girl...

I never considered celebrating Mother's Day as a mother myself. I hoped for a family of course. Today I give thanks for my family, my husband and daughter, without whom I would be a lonely girl in the big city.
Today my family is my life force, giving me strength, courage and more love than I could have ever imagined possible as a lost, wandering soul.
To all my female friends, whether you are planning a family, trying to conceive, pregnant with your first, adding to your beautiful brood, mother to growing children, grand children, great grand children... May you be surrounded by love.

Happy Mother's Day xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave your messages. I love reading your words and sharing snippets from our seaside life with you.

Love Bella xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails