Wednesday, January 28, 2015

5/52


28/365

Love had been sleeping in the car when we arrived at the marina. I carefully slipped her out of her carseat and secured her in the sling around my chest. She dozed against me as we ordered our burgers from the bustling harbourside restaurant and only stirred when we took our seat at a long, empty table outside. She blinked several times before staring silently in the dreamlike way babies do when they wake from a restful slumber.

+++

I've thought about adding another page to this blog, dedicated solely to this Year of Love, my daily picture journal of our sweet baby girl, Love. The reason for this is to free up my Home page so that the recipes and other unrelated posts, including the 52 project don't get lost in the sea of baby portraits. I'd also feel a little bit of pressure lifted if I don't post her daily portraits on time. It's funny how I can place unrealistic deadlines on myself in that way.

What are your thoughts? Would you visit a separate page on this blog dedicated to A Year of Love?

Joining Jodi and friends

+++

2 comments:

  1. Dedicating a whole new page to baby love is a great idea Bella... I am also going to do the same!! And absolutely we will visit the page every day, go ahead!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your thoughts, Supreet. I was thinking of creating the page and updating it daily. Baby Love will have her own page on this blog- hurrah! xx

      I'm looking forward to seeing your daily portraits. x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your messages. I love reading your words and sharing snippets from our seaside life with you.

Love Bella xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails