Sunday, January 18, 2015


18/365

Poor little Coco. Another tick bite and with the recent hot, humid days I'm not surprised. We yearn for the afternoon tropical storms to break this heat but in the meantime, we rest indoors with the air conditioning cooling our skin. This is our nap time and these are my babies. Baby Love, sleeping peacefully as I watch the gentle rise and fall of her round chest and Coco dog, hiding under the blanket at the opposite end of the bed whilst she recovers. I dare not disturb them, my sweet girls.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Oh thank you! They were a bit dark so I had a play around in Lightroom to brighten them. Thank goodness Coco is better!
      XX

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your messages. I love reading your words and sharing snippets from our seaside life with you.

Love Bella xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails