Sunday, November 10, 2013

45/52 Walking with Nature





A portrait of my family once a week, every week in 2013

Bella: I can jump higher than you, Byron!
Byron: I can run faster!
Coco: Having endless fun with the both of us... Naturally faster than us too.

~Joining Jodi and friends~ This week I am drawn to vivid colours in nature, captured in golden leaves and the beauty of natural light, glowing through these windows. The beautiful faces captivate my heart too.

You can follow my collection of 'The 52 Project' posts here.

"In every walk with nature one receives far more than he seeks."
-John Muir

Love Bella

+++

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave your messages. I love reading your words and sharing snippets from our seaside life with you.

Love Bella xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails