Sunday, November 3, 2013

44/52 Jump!


A portrait of my family once a week, every week in 2013

Byron: Dancing, leaping, laughing simply for the fun of it all.
Bella: Ditto.

~Joining Jodi and friends~ This week I am drawn to portraits that capture joy and fun in simple, beautiful moments: Kites and candles, the forest fairy, and washing the car.

You can follow my collection of 'The 52 Project' posts here.

"Surely joy is the condition of life."
—Henry David Thoreau, philosopher

Love Bella

+++

8 comments:

  1. Love this photo. There's energy, there's health, there's excitement!

    Thanks for sharing. So cute! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kym, we try to be as active as our work schedules will allow. Sometimes adventures are postponed, this one however was a spontaneous, spur of the moment decision and I'm so pleased we went along. x

      Delete
  2. Perfect shot of you both! What I would give to even have half of your energy and joy for life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh I think it's the clean diet that has helped us to regain so much lost energy. I feel amazing, and expect Byron does too. We have been kind to ourselves and the reward? A seaside rainforest hike! I love our seaside life! XX

      Delete
  3. Bella, your portraits are so full of life and energy! I have no idea why i couldn't find you earlier while lingering on project 52. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha this is so cute! i love your outfit - i'm pretty sure i can replicate the exact same one since i have mint green shorts + a dozen striped shirts. LOVE your style :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your messages. I love reading your words and sharing snippets from our seaside life with you.

Love Bella xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails