Sunday, October 20, 2013

42/52 Take Flight


A portrait of my family once a week, every week in 2013

Coco: Boing!

Sometimes when you run, you have to jump and turn mid-air simply because you're so so so excited! This weekend we have dear friends visiting our little beachside cottage from Port Macquarie. Last night we talked until three in the morning about travels, family, our very, very different cultures and experiences we've had whilst living abroad. Tales to be shared again at a later date, tales that grow and change with new experiences. Right now, we're planning a bush walk through a State Forest. I am yet to slice some orange wedges, and pack raw almonds and bottles of spring water.

Have a beautiful weekend, friends. I hope it brings you happiness and stories to tell for years to come.

~Joining Jodi and friends~

Love Bella xx

You can follow my collection of 'The 52 Project' posts here.

+++

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. She is the brightest, happiest little creature in my life and I love her so much that it fills me with the warmest joy. :)
      Bella xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your messages. I love reading your words and sharing snippets from our seaside life with you.

Love Bella xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails