Tuesday, September 24, 2013

38/52 Witches Reef


A portrait of my family once a week, every week in 2013

Coco: Exploring the exposed jagged rocks of Witches Reef at low tide.

Some days the best time to explore the rock pools coincides with the prettiest light. In the final moments of the day, when the sun casts long dim rays of soft golden light that bathe the afternoon in beauty... This is the best time to explore the jagged point of Witches Reef with your best friend by your side.


My favourite portraits this week captured magical light.
Beautiful Audrey. Curious Mia. Breathtaking Stella.

~Joining Jodi and friends~

Love Bella xx

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I love exploring by the sea! However it can be any time of day....
      Bella xx

      Delete
  2. I was craving to be on a plane to be in Cambodia with Justin, but now I am also craving to be on a beach....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The beach provides such a powerful soothing calm that can help to heal and nurture. I think you should visit the sea when you're feeling blue, Julie. I cannot wait to see pictures from Justin's travels and hard work. Keep us updated!
      Bella xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your messages. I love reading your words and sharing snippets from our seaside life with you.

Love Bella xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails