Saturday, June 29, 2013

25/52 In-Laws


A portrait of my family once a week, every week in 2013

Popo: Pleased to spend the week with her grandson in a small cottage by the sea.

Byron: Proud to be a tall, strong grandson to his 85 year old grandmother. Here he assists Popo to slowly walk around our home, just as he did all week.

The week my Malaysian grandparents visited was one filled with delicious, traditional Malaysian dinners, early nights and stories about a culture that did not exist in my life until I met Byron.

Thank goodness we shared that first encounter.

Bella xx

2 comments:

  1. It is like stepping into another world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're absolutely right. I was completely unprepared for how different my life would be but wouldn't change it for all the world.
      Bella xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your messages. I love reading your words and sharing snippets from our seaside life with you.

Love Bella xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails