Monday, January 14, 2013

The Jetty Carnival

I know it's late but Vimeo does limit how much you can upload, plus I've been quite busy painstakingly trying to self-teach myself how to use Photoshop CS6 and thus far my efforts have been in vain. Should I allow that to deter me?

NO!!!

It simply means I need to make more time to sit down in front of my MacBook Pro with a cup of tea and perhaps a little lot more patience.

The Jetty Carnival from Bella Mills on Vimeo.


New Year's Eve 2012 at the Jetty Carnival. Fireworks over the sea, carnival rides, families, music, laughter and the final hours of a beautiful year. Music credits to the incredibly talented Yann Tiersen. Bonne année et bonne santé!

To my friends out there who stop by every now and again, thank you for for popping in, it truly means a lot to me. To those of you who are new to my little blog, a HUGE 'Welcome!' and please come back whenever you like, I've got plenty more recipes, images and tales from our seaside life to share. Until the next time we meet, keep smiling!


Love Bella xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave your messages. I love reading your words and sharing snippets from our seaside life with you.

Love Bella xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails