Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Welcome Mr Canon!!

So Mr Canon arrived. Here's the first happy snap with him.


This camera was my birthday gift to myself.... Oh and the fabulous new Chasseur. Can you guess which one I picked?


This is seriously cool. Already I've taken a few hundred pictures. You should check out my Flickr 'Bella mills' to see some of the pics that don't make it onto my lame excuse for a food blog.. Laaaaammmme ha ha!

Mmm also cooked up some awesome drunken pear jam, which the housemates seem to enjoy.. They were testing it 'in case it was toxic' before it was even ready... Yeah yeah ok whatever ha ha!

Mmm... Recipe to follow dudes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave your messages. I love reading your words and sharing snippets from our seaside life with you.

Love Bella xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails